False

Page Nav

HIDE

Grid

GRID_STYLE

Hover effect

True
{latest}

Mediterranean Ranch-Builder Little Sheep Valley Launches Steam Demo

https://ift.tt/kF1XTqP I won’t shy away from admitting that I’d swap a massive, combat-heavy AAA RPG for a cosy indie game any day. So, here...

https://ift.tt/kF1XTqP

I won’t shy away from admitting that I’d swap a massive, combat-heavy AAA RPG for a cosy indie game any day. So, here I am, bringing yet another scoop on yet another cosy title. Little Sheep Valley is the title I’m excited about, since the devs, Redknot Games, just dropped a demo on Steam.

As I mentioned in the title of the article, Little Sheep Valley is a ranch-building game. You get to experience a peaceful Mediterranean countryside and spend time with sheep that you can pet, shear, play with, and cuddle.

You live right there on the ranch with them. You take care of their needs, pet them, shear them, play with them, and decorate their home. As the flock grows, their wishes grow, too. You can also upgrade and improve buildings, with the eventual goal of automating some of the manual work.

You can also decorate the sheep’s home with a wide range of options and customisations, too. You can put in a fireplace to chase away that evening chill, give them some cooling shade during the day, or add beautiful flowers around the meadows.

What does the Little Sheep Valley demo offer?

First off, it changes how the sheep behave around meadow beauty. Before, a sheep with a higher affection level could completely ignore a meadow if it didn’t have enough decorations. So, players were understandably confused when their sheep suddenly decided they just weren’t eating anymore.

The penalty for meadows with a low beauty score has been reduced. Sheep will always continue eating when they’re very hungry, but once their affection level goes up, they’ll still prefer meadows with a higher beauty score.

Take a look at the game below. Or just head over to Steam and try out the Little Sheep Valley demo.

Also, be sure to read our scoop on Dystopian Sokoban-Style Puzzler Hazard Pay.

The post Mediterranean Ranch-Builder Little Sheep Valley Launches Steam Demo appeared first on Gamezebo.



from Gamezebo https://ift.tt/hqL5HWf

No comments

Give your review in right manner and don't use appropriate words.